Mantra on Little Bourke, Melbourne
Situated in the legal precinct of Melbourne, Mantra on Little Bourke offers a leading city location close to Melbourne's vibrant nightlife, world-class shopping and infamous dining. Our Melbourne CBD hotel boasts 150 self-contained Executive Suites, One Bedroom, Deluxe One Bedroom, Family and Two Bedroom Apartments all with kitchenettes, flat screen TV's and king size beds.
Mantra on Little Bourke's Suites and Apartments are ideal for both corporate and leisure travellers featuring spacious bedrooms, lounge areas and with some rooms offering a dedicated work space. Modern and comfortable, our Melbourne hotel offers a variety of services and facilities to ensure guests have an enjoyable stay including 24 hour reception, in-room internet access, daily housekeeping, onsite restaurant and fully equipped gym.
With Melbourne's reputation as the cultural hub of Australia there is always something to do and nearby guests will find Bourke St Mall, Melbourne Aquarium, Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre and the Southbank dining and entertainment precinct with Crown Casino.
- Etihad Stadium - 5 minute walk
- Tram ride to Albert Park, MCG, Rod Laver Arena and Flemington Race Track
- Queen Victoria Markets - 10 minute walk
- Melbourne Museum - 20 minute walk
- National Gallery of Victoria - 15 minute walk
- Melbourne Aquarium - 10 minute walk
- Royal Botanic Gardens - 15 minute walk
- Crown Casino - 10 minute walk
- Flinders St Station - 10 minute walk
- Southern Cross Station - 5 minute walk
- Federation Square - 5 minute walk
- Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre - 10 minute walk
- Airport - 30 min drive (approx $55 by taxi)
Spacious and self-contained our Melbourne city Suites and Apartments are perfect for a quick couple's getaway or extended family holiday. More »
Alibi Kitchen & Bar is located downstairs in the hotel and offers exceptional food and service. Open seven days from 5:30am for breakfast and dinner and for lunch Monday to Friday. More »
Melbourne is a vibrant and culturally diverse city full of restaurants, fashion boutiques, cafe-filled laneways, bars, galleries, spacious parks and beautiful village-like inner suburbs. More »